Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm Growing Up!

See my teeth and my big brown eyes! I even have my big brother's eyelashes.
I really love my Daddy.
Everyday when he comes home, I like to touch his face. I get so excited to see him that I kick really hard and reach out for him then, bat my long eyelashes at him.
I have some chubs. God gave me these big cheeks, aren't they cute? This picture was taken at a party on our houseboat. I stole the show.
I love to eat! I eat at least 2 whole bananas a day. I also love grilled cheese, fruit cups, macaroni and cheese, and waffles.
I can be a little fussy. That is why my family has nicknamed me "mad-mad." I have a little bit of a temper that matches my red hair.

I am a great sleeper though and Mommy and Daddy say that makes up for my temper. I sleep from 6:30 pm until 7:00 am.
I'm so darn cute that I'll be just fine in life. My cuteness and sassy spirit will get me through anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment